Movies Movies Movies 2018

I love Fantasy Fiction and Sci-Fi Fiction movies like Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, Avatar, Guardians of The Galaxy and back in the 80's I loved the Never Ending Story. I love stories with mythical creatures like dragons....and ahem (magical unicorns) of course.

I am all excited too with the release of Avengers: Infinity War this week and I bought my tickets a week ago. And guess what? Halls were already 80% sold!!!!


In this blogpost, I will share some up and coming movies in 2018. 

DEADPOOL 2 
THE GRINCH
I FEEL PRETTY Trailer (Amy Schumer)
JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM Trailer  (Chris Pratt)
JUSTICE LEAGUE Deleted Scene (Superman's Black Suit)
LIFE OF THE PARTY Trailer (Melissa McCarthy)
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Super Bowl Spot Trailer
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 6: FALLOUT Trailer
SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY Trailer
THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX Trailer
THE TITAN Trailer
TREMORS: A COLD DAY IN HELL Trailer
VENOM Teaser Trailer

Credits to 9 Media




Tell me which is your favourite and most anticipated movie in 2018.
I am so looking forward for The Titan and Venom and most of all Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald



All these fantasy movies are simply out of this world!

Besides fantasy, I am also drooling over this movie coming out in August! 
August, come quickly already! 

CRAZY RICH ASIANS


I just can't take my eyes of the good looking couple Henry Golding, one of Malaysia's heartthrob and Constance Wu, an American Actress (who kinda look like our very own chef Isadora Chai), probably because of her seductive eyes.


Also starring our very own Tan Sri Dato' Seri Michelle Yeoh as Eleanor Young, a super controlling mother.. Woots!

Picture Credit: Entertainment Weekly

An interview with Henry Golding and Constance Wu at The Ellen DeGeneres Show


If you just can't wait, take a look at this list of upcoming movies that will hit the big screen soon.


Comments

  1. eeps I'm looking forward to Fantastic Beasts 2 too! And Crazy Rich Asians since I've read the whole series. Can't wait for Avengers too! Geramnyer you're watching it soon!

    Enjoy enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I went o buy my tix last Sunday for a week later show, it was almost 80% sold out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts