Method, for a happy healthy home

Method, they are the people against dirty. I love this brand since I discovered it many years ago and have been a user since 2012. This brand not only have beautifully designed packaging, but they have a great attitude that connects to me in a way like never before. I love watching their ads (which you will see later)

I loved their colourful rainbow packaging that uses using safe and sustainable materials, manufactured responsibly. Method products are naturally-derived, biodegradable, non-toxic household cleaners, laundry supplies, personal care + soap and they do not test on animals.


What initially captured my attention were these beautiful see through rainbow coloured gel handwash in a tear-shaped-like bottle. This was my first ever Method product I tried. I have a collection at home too, placing it on my see-through shelves in the kitchen. When the sunlight shines, it's so beautiful to see the happy colours brightening up my kitchen. I wish to own the whole set in all colours one day. You can shop for your favourite here.

This full range of Method product was shot at an organic shop called The Natural in SS2 (below Babyland)

The Method Malaysia's website is easy to view with product categories all lined up in a very organized manner. You can shop for your favourite Method Product online at the comfort of your home here

For those who are unfamiliar with this brand, here is a quick look at their range of products:
🌟fabric care - laundry detergent, softener
🌟dish wash
🌟hand care
🌟body care
🌟botanical antibacterial cleaners
🌟all-purpose cleaners
🌟bathroom cleaners
🌟specialty cleaners (stainless steel, granite, wood)
🌟floor cleaners

This brand has attitude! Check out their commercial and you will know why I love their ads.






And here I would like to take the opportunity to share with you a few of my other favourite products from the Method Brand. After trying out their handwash, the next Method product I tried was the  8x Concentrated Laundry Detergent. Available in Fresh Air and Lavender scent. This is mom's favourite product. More details on this detergent here.

The detergent range. They even have a fabric softener (which I have not tried)
They have another detergent range called the 4x Concentrated Laundry Detergent which I also have not tried. I have been sticking to my favourites (the Lavender) so far.

My other favourite Method product is this Pure Naked Body Wash in White Tea. This scent immediately caught my attention amongst the rest and have been my favourite since.

These are their other range of body wash. Check out their other body wash collection here.

A rainbow of colours in Method's packaging. Their creative and fun packaging design runs across all their products.
Below is another range of their body wash called the Foaming Body Wash which I have not tried. I aspire to try these too in the near future.

Besides hand wash and body wash, Method also offers a range of cleaning products for your home. They are famous for their All Purpose Cleaners and it comes in a variety of interesting scents. As the name speaks for itself, you can use these to clean almost anything.- from bath tiles to mirrors, kitchen surfaces....etc....View full range here.

Just 2 months ago, I bought one of their Floor Cleaners to try. I bought the Squirt + Mop for wood floor. It is easy to use and comes in a super cute rounded packaging. 

At home, I am currently using their Dish Detergent in cucumber scent and I am loving the concentrated formula. The dish detergent also comes in 2 other scents - Clementine (in Orange) and Sea Minerals (In Blue)
I just love their beautiful rainbow packaging.

Now you know, I am a Method lover and a Method Collector.
Method products are also sold at premium supermarkets like Village Grocer, Jaya Grocer, Cold Storage and Max Value. Follow Method Malaysia facebook page for more deals, contests and product offers.

Comments

Popular Posts