Great Deals at Watsons Online

Great Deals Must Be Shared, Right?

I logged on to http://www.watsons.com.my/ today to do some casual browsing to check out some of their great deals and guess what I stumbled upon. I find this deal too hard to resist.
CLICK here to order. But first you must be a Watsons member. Log in your details and proceed.

This is an online exclusive deal. When you purchase 1 Dove Volume Nourishment Shampoo (340ml) and 1 Dove Volume Nourishment Conditioner (330ml) priced at RM 13.50 each (Usual price RM15.00 each), you will get a Free RM10 Watsons Voucher plus a gift with purchase of either a Cinelle EE Cream or a Proviton Plus COQ10.




Extra Free Gift


Not only that, up till tomorrow 10th July 2015, you will also enjoy a 15% off. T&C Applies. See poster below for details or click here


My deal came up to only RM22.95 with so much freebies.
What are you waiting for?
Log on to http://watsons.com.my/ and start shopping now.
There are also other awesome online deals waiting for you!
Some of the deals are below. Happy Shopping!


Promotions available for this item:


Comments

Popular Posts